Order now ships in 3-4weeks
JAY'S AUDIO, a high-end CD Transport, and CD Player manufacturer, believes in CD is the best way to reproduce music. The exceptional sound quality of JAY'S AUDIO CDT/P wins many audiophile hearts especially the price and performance ratio is simply unbeatable.
The CDT2-MK3 variant aims to capture music lovers who already own a decent DAC where the CD Transport will be feeding the 16bits, 44.1kHz signal through the HDMI i2s / Coax / AES EBU digital interface.
- CDM4 Mechanism
- Schurter IEC Inlet
- Improved Noise Filter with 110v/230v switching
- UK Noratel Encapsulated Transformers
- Multistage Super Regulator with Gold Tune Caps
- Neutrik XLR
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator OCXO
- i2s LVDS Output
- Digital Output Isolation Transformer
- Native/Upsampling 44.1kHz / 176.4kHz Configurable via Remote Control
- Dimmable Display*
- Redbook CD, CDR, CDR/W only**
* The dimmeable display may turn on where there is a signal to trigger it to turn on; the signal can be a remote control signal, or an internal CDM4/19 processor signal. It is normal and shall not be viewed as a defect.
** Redbook CD transport only. Doesn't support HDCD/SACD/DSD