The long waited for - Jay's Audio DAC
The Jay's Audio DAC is a high-performance DAC developed over two years. The USB input adopts XMOS's latest XU208 as the USB Audio receiver. The DAC core is the latest flagship of AKM: dual AK4497EQ as the main chip of digital-to-analog conversion, AK4118 ultra-low jitter as digital audio input receiving chip, using STM32 as the control core of the whole machine. Xilinx's large-scale FPGAs handle the digital processing of clock systems and digital audio streams. The PCM supports up to 384Khz. The DSD uses native direct solution technology and supports up to DSD512.
1. Proprietary adaptive clock system technology with built-in 4 independent ultra-low jitter audio crystal oscillators, CRYSTEK Femto clock.
2. High-performance digital-analog hybrid phase-locked loop, excellent clock synchronization recovery technology, greatly reduce the secondary PLL of external digital input jitter.
3. Source synchronization technology and FPGA shaping technology, reshaping the isolated I2S signal stream, eliminating the additive jitter caused by the isolation chip.
4. Large-scale FPGA for digital audio signal processing, the proprietary algorithm, and multi-input channel isolation technology to ensure the purity of each input signal.
5. Two sets of imported high-grade toroidal transformers from Europe are used to provide multiple sets of super low phase noise power supply: USB, digital input, DAC core, and analog output.
6. Schottky Diode, Walt Jung Super Regulators with the combination of selective components, supplying high speed, linear, precision regulated DC power to the DAC board. Digital and Analog section of the power supply is completely isolated.
6. A large number of British AUDIO NOTE, Japanese amtrans audio capacitors, UK HOCLO resistors were used for sound tuning.
7. HDMI i2s Input
8. NOS Non-Oversampling / OS Oversampling - Selectable